Exhibit in the Fine Arts capital cities with Art-Trope!
Art-Trope organizes upon Artists and Collectors’ request each year exhibitions in the Fine Arts capital cities. This service is growing through requests and meetings.
For more information, contact us
THE NEXT ART-TROPE EXHIBITIONS IN PROCESS
We are currently doing the scenographies of the following exhibitions, if you want to join us please contact us:
- Young International Art fair in Paris from October 17th to 20th 2019 during the FIAC
- Young International Art fair in Paris from November 07th to 10th 2019 during the PARIS PHOTO
- An American representation of your artwork and artistic statement during predefined trips in the cities like New York, Miami (during Art Basel) and Los Angeles
- The 20th European Festival of Nude Photography in Arles in May 2020
- The Festival des Voies Off of Les Rencontres de la Photographie in Arles from July 5th to August 30th 2020
THE LATEST ART-TROPE EXHIBITIONS
The PRESENCE(S) MÊLÉE(S) exhibition organized by Art-Trope from July 1st to July 11th, 2019 as part of the Festival des Voies Off of Les Rencontres de la Photographie in Arles was visited by more than 200 people. The opening cocktail drew more than 150 guests.
Important communication tools have been put in place to boost the visibility of the Artists to the press and influencers in both French and English. Virginie Tison has also been appointed Expert Member to review the career advancement of more than 50 Photographers corresponding to our Art Coach service.
Find the testimonials of the Artists who took part in this exhibition in our Press Kit.
The INTERSECTION exhibition organized by Art-Trope from June 7th to 10th 2018 at the Espace Commines in Paris was visited by more than 700 people in 3 days. The opening cocktail attracted more than 300 guests.
Important communication materials were created to boost the Artists’ visibility for the press and the influencers both in French and in English.
Here is the video Teaser of the exhibition INTERSECTION: